Compliance with ISO international standards can help to ensure products, processes and services are fit for purpose, reliable, safe, and of consistent quality. This helps to give consumers confidence and trust in the national and international marketplace. Considerable work is undertaken behind the scenes to ensure that standards are applied consistently and fairly by accreditation bodies and certified organisations.
Dr Vicki Shaw & Associates Limited provides third-party lead and/or technical auditing and assessment services for the following standards and scopes:
- ISO 17065 – Conformity Assessment: Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services
- ISO 17021 – Conformity Assessment: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Green Deal Advice Service
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
Although we do not provide auditing and assessment services to organisations that provide certification, commonly referred to as Certification Bodies, one of our associates may be able to help.